Friday, February 3, 2012

Random Friday - 02.03.2012 - Happy Happy Weekend!

{source WeHeartIt via Pinterest}

W


hat are you all up to this weekend? Hopefully something light, something fun, something memorable. I'm starting off the weekend by meeting my beautiful, sweet friend at the park. She's bringing her adorable kiddos and I'm bringing my lil' bit. I'm just amazed now when I do "mommy" things. I'm reveling in the newness of it all. I'm still new at this. Wet behind the ears... and loving the in-experience because it makes each moment seem magical. I know that eventually it will fade away into a distant memory of when I became a first time mommy... but, for now... I'm indulging in my new role. I love it.

The hubs and I plan to have an early V-Day dinner tomorrow evening. It'll be wonderful. Can't wait. Sunday I will return to church. Yay! It's been far too long. I'm so excited to see my sunday school ladies again. They've been so generous to our family. So, I'm looking forward to coming back and praying with them, chatting with them and laughing with them.

Here are some cute and fun reads from around the blogosphere... enjoy my dear bloggity blog readers.

xoxo,
Mina



Skinny Laminx @ Decor8

It's black & white @ Helt Enkelt

Cute outfit idea @ Making It Lovely

No comments: