Monday, March 12, 2012

Mid-Century Monday - 03.12.2012 Chairs


{source: Redneck Modern}


W



ho says that a dining table must have matching chairs? Ugh... please... who said that? I love to see an awesome dining table with chairs that enhance it's beauty. I am also a fan of mismatched chairs, but the same chairs also look great when they are not matchy matchy with the table. Is "matchy" even a word? I don't think it is... but, you get my drift! : )

I hope everyone's weekend was fantastic. We had a nice one. It's been pretty warm out here (80s), but beautiful nonetheless. Until later!

xoxo,
Mina

2 comments:

aymeee said...

I totally get your drift!! love your blog and that table and chairs! follow me at http://personalspacesbyaw.blogspot.com.au/
xx

Mina said...

Thanks! I'll check out your blog. : )