Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bohemian Wednesday - 11.07.2012 - Mixing Patterns @ Home









M


ixing patterns is a trend that is very "in" right now with clothing.  But, it's a must if you're going for a boho aesthetic in your home decor.  It is sure to add that eclectic feel to your space that screams "artsy, boho, unique." Not only does it look amazing, but it's fun and super easy to accomplish. You don't have to think about matching and decor rules.  Just choose patterns that compliment each other nicely, but that differ enough that they look eclectic and boho fresh. : ) My one advice is to choose colors that compliment one another. That way you keep some continuity and flow in the overall look.

Sorry for the somewhat late post. I was up until 2 am last night (or should I say this morning) waiting to see all of the election results and speeches.  I teach Government and Politics (A.P) as my day job.  So, being up to par with what went on last night is crucial to my job. Had to be ready to discuss this morning!! So... I'm a walking zombie this morning. Completely wiped out. No amount of coffee has changed that. Can you say... going to bed as soon as the baby falls asleep. Whew! I'm beat. Until tomorrow!!

Hugs!
Mina

P.S. Lil' S was just as excitedly anticipating election results... Of course... she fell asleep around 6:30. : )