Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bohemian Wednesday - 11.14.2012 - Bohemian Wicker Headboards






H



aving a headboard is not a necessity. But, they can certainly add a whole lot of personality to a bedroom. I am especially in lust with the blue one above. I actually sold one very similar to this one a couple of years ago and now I'm wishing I hadn't! Oh well. I feel like that about a lot of stuff we sold when we had our shop. So, when choosing a bohemianesque headboard, stick to eclectic and unique. Shop flea markets, thrift shops and vintage shops for some rare finds.  You may just get lucky and find quite the gem! Lucky you!

I hope your Wednesday is going as wonderful as ever! I've got a doc appt after work today. Ugh. Hate going to the doctor. But... yearly wellness check ups are important people!! Have you had yours?? I sound like your mother now, don't I? : D

Take care and have a wonderful rest of your day!

Hugs,
Mina

No comments: