Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bohemian Wednesday - 11.21.2012 - Creating a Bohemian Workspace

H


ello all! I hope this week has been treating you well.  I've been home from work and loving it! We got the entire week off and I've been super productive and wish I had all this time at home alllll the time. But, that's okay. : )

Today I've decided to venture out into the land of Vlogging. That's right... video blogging.  I'm going to share some tips with you on how to create a bohemian vintage style office/studio/workspace via a video! I hope you like it. I had fun doing it! Hopefully, there will be more of these in the future. Don't forget to tell me what you think, cause your feedback means the world to me! And by the way... it's pretty long. I promise I will keep the videos under 5 minutes from here on out. But, I just reeeeeaallly was excited about this one and wanted to show it to ya! : )

Here it goes...




Good luck creating your new workspace!

Hugs,
Mina

2 comments:

NCornett said...

Darn. The video is set to private so we can't see it.

NCornett said...

Darn, it says this video is set to private so we can't see it. Disappointing.