I had quite the pep in my step this morning as I walked out of the house. It felt "fall-y". It was nice and crisp. Cool even. Well... for us Floridians, that is. I immediately looked at the temperature reading in my car... don't laugh okay? 73 degrees. : ) I know, I know... quit the criticizing. I can hear it now... "That's not "fall-y!!" Well... come to Tampa for the summer and trust me... you'll agree with me! Anyway... it definitely put me in a grrrreeeeat mood! Nothing I love more than feeling a cool breeze and looking up to clear, blue skies. Ah yes.
So I will certainly be taking to the outside this weekend. We've got annual passes to our local children's museum, which has an awesome outside area for lil' S to run around in. I'm thinking "fall" picnic. Hmnnnn????
What are your plans?
Here's some of my favorite online reads from the week! Enjoy!!
- Looking for a good, light and fun read? This book is sure to take your mind off of some things.
- Yes! I'm not the only one obsessed with loafers this season. So, is this classy gal! Here are the ones I have that I looooove. : ) Got them in cognac. Oh yes.
- I am completely obsessed with these Dutch looks for the home. Wish our home looked more like this. So airy.
- I get that this is for kids. But, I am so totally doing this next week... for me. : )
- Giving the gift of food this upcoming holiday season? My friend Joy is at it again with a fab, fab, fab suggestion. Check it out!