Monday, December 9, 2013

Interiors Monday - Decorating With Vintage - 12.09.2013

{source}

Nothing brings in instant color and personality like vintage items.  I am a huge fan of vintage, as evidenced by our own home.  I definitely cannot resist a charming decorative item or huge dresser.  There's just something about things with a history and patina. Swoon. : )

Do you decorate with vintage items?  What's your favorite piece?  For me… it's the street sign my father in law gave us from the farm he owned his entire life.  It's just the coolest!

I hope you had a great weekend!  We had lil' S's birthday party on Saturday.  Just family.  It was so great to see her so excited to play with just simple balloons.  So sweet. : ) We're also working on painting her toddler room.  Well… the hubs is.  He's pretty much done and all of her furnishings will go back in there.  I'm so excited! Cannot wait to show you guys the finished product!

Until tomorrow friends,
Mina

1 comment:

valerie said...

every single one of these photos is inspiring! i love that pillow collection! and that's a very creative magazine holder. can't wait to see your girl's painted room!