Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sorry I've Been M.I.A....


Hello my sweet, sweet lovelies!  I'm checking in to tell you that I'm here, I'm okay and I'm so very sorry for being sorta missing in action this week.  As you can see here (camera in hand above), I've been pretty busy this week with work, photo shoots and the good ol' toddler bed transition.  It's been a crazy week, to say the least.  I was woken up by sweet little hands at 1 am this morning with lil' S wanting to read books and play in the wee hours of the morning.  I just tried to be super boring so she'd get really bored and go to sleep.  Yea... she decided she'd go back to sleep around 5 am... 30 minutes before I got up.  (sigh)... Needless to say... I'm pretty exhausted.  So, please forgive me for my absence.  You know I love you guys dearly and so I appreciate you all popping in to read.  In the mean time... please check out the house tour I did over in the little town of Dade City a couple of weeks back.  And stay tuned for my newest tour coming up in a week or so! I will keep you posted!

I will catch you guys tomorrow for a Random Friday post.  Have a terrific rest of your day!

Hugs,
Mina

3 comments:

Joy U said...

Oh Mina, how are you operating? I'm such a weakling when it comes to lack of sleep. I was just telling a friend yesterday that I'm not sure how you mamas do it. Your strength is amazing. I hope you have the happiest of holidays and I can't wait to read more about what you've been working on! xoxo

Mina said...

Hi sweet sweet Joy! Have missed you! I won't be at Alt this year. : ( Hoping we run into each other at some point. Yes. I don't know how I do it either. I suppose when you don't have a choice, you just learn to deal! Ha! : ) Happy Holidays to you as well!!! Hugs!

iparadise-city.blogspot.com said...

You have a really nice peage :)
Everything is so stylish.
I draw a lot of inspiration here.
If you have a little bit free time, I invite you to my page
http://iparadise-city.blogspot.com/

Hugs, Alex :)