Friday, April 11, 2014

Random Friday - 04.11.2014 - A Houzz Tour!

Helllllooooooo!!! I cannot believe it's been TWO weeks since I've blogged! I am SO sorry for that!! Sometimes 24 hours in a day just isn't enough.  I've had everything from article deadlines to photo shoots to work work stuff to sick kiddo to me being sick... again... to charity events to doctor visits to everything else that falls in between. Boy oh boy... What a crazy month April has been! And to think that next week is already Easter weekend! Whoa!! How did we even get here????

I wanted to share my latest house tour for Houzz with you on here! I hope you'll head on over there to read the article! Quite the talented pair! I will do my very, very best to blog all week next week!!

Hugs!
Mina






Click here for the story and more pictures!! Until Monday! Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

kathleen varello said...

Love the blue and red room!!

http://nikitaandvesper.com/blogs/baby-blog